YK-8000Cmulti-parameter patient monitor is a robust patient monitor, small enough to move around, yet flexible enough to adapt to your particular needs. With a variety of optional extras, including arrhythmia and ST analysis, EtCO2 measurement and double IBP, YK-8000C multi-parameter patient monitor is configurable to suit your requirements. Purchase only the advanced features that you need and nothing more. With NIBP recall and extensive data storage capability , YK-8000C multi-parameter patient monitor is particularly well-suited for use in peri-anesthesia and critical care environments. Rich in functions, conveniently adaptable and pleasingly affordable, YK-8000C multi-parameter patient monitor may be just the monitor for your department.
- 12.1 Inch High-Resolution Color TET LCD Display
- Thinner and lighter in design, convenient and portable for users
- Real-time S-T segment analysis, pacemaker detection
- Various interfaces: Standard Screen, Trend Screen, Oxy CRG Screen, NIBP list Screen, Big Font Screen
- 3-level audio/visual alarms
- Efficient resistance to interface of defibrillator and HF knife.
- Up to 400 groups NIBO list, 6000 seconds, ECG waveform recall, 60 alarms event record recall, 7-day trend chart in storage
Size: 12 x 11.4 x 6.4 inches
Electrical Specifications: 100-240v AC, 50/60Hz
Max Input Power: 70VA
Battery: 11.1V 2200mAh rechargeable lithium Battery
Standard Configuration: SpO2, PR, NIBP. ECG, RESP, Temperature
Optional Configuration: Nellcor SpO2, 2-IBP, ETCO2, Touch Screen, Built-in thermal Printer